PRE K3 and PRE K4 ONLINE APPLICATIONS
The ECC is accepting applications for incoming Pre K3 and Pre K4 students, as follows:
Children entering the Pre K3 program must be 3 by October 1, 2021 and
Children entering the Pre K4 program must be 4 by October 1, 2021.
Step 1. Fill out the appropriate online application (below) in full and clearly. The application must be brought to the Board of Education office with the registration fee (check or money order only)
Step 3. Once your child is accepted into the program, you will be notified via email with instructions to submit the following registration documents:
1. Original birth certificate, if born in the United States, or passport if born outside of the United States
2. Three (3) proofs of residency (see below), and
3. A complete physical examination (within 365 days of the start date of the school year) and up-to-date immunizations, signed by the doctor.
Before a child can start school, the following documents are required for proofs of residency (3 proofs of residency submitted to the Board of Education Office):
1. Lease or deed
2. Public service bill- electric or gas
3. Landline telephone bill, cable bill, TV bill, NJ Driver License, or auto insurance card.
Proofs of residency, birth certificates, and medical forms can be returned once schools have reopened.
For a paper copy click the link and print