The ECC is accepting registration for incoming Kindergarten students. A child must be five (5) years old no later than October 1st of the current year to be eligible for Kindergarten. No exceptions.
Before a child can start school, the following documents are required for proofs of residency (3 proofs of residency submitted to the Board of Education Office):
1. Lease or deed
2. Public service bill- electric or gas
3. Landline telephone bill, cable bill, TV bill, NJ Driver License, or auto insurance card
The following documents are needed for registration at the school:
1. Original birth certificate, if born in the United States, or passport if born outside of the United States.
2. Three (3) proofs of residency (see above)
3. A complete physical examination (within 365 days of the start date of the school year) and up-to-date immunizations, signed by the doctor.
Proofs of residency, birth certificates, and medical forms can be returned to the BOE office and ECC School building.
If you have any questions, please send an email to Charlene Alpher at email@example.com
For a paper copy click the link and print